Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa is real!

Ho Ho Ho! Here's what you've been waiting for! This year's CD is a good one! I've already had one given back to me by a co-worker that couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes. So you know it's good! Last weeks cd is still available.

Oh yeah. The title and cover are a nod to the Louvin Brothers. And the Sex Clark 5 who used the same idea a few years ago after I made a a few jokes at a Christmas party. I was going to replace Satan with Santa but my photo editing skills fccin' stink. So all I modified was the name of the LP. Switching a couple letters is easy. Anybody that uses the idea next year better send me a copy of the picture.

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Perry said...

Hi! Here's another request for a reposting of the Method Actors UK double LP originally reposted on November 13. I ordered a copy in the mail, but the seller only included the first disc. I'm making a CD of all the Method Actors 2-man era material for my Athens-band-loving nephew, and I'll be able to surprise him for Xmas if I can get those missing tracks. By the way, the versions of the 10 songs on the US LP are to the best of my knowledge the same as the ones on the UK version.

19/12/07 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter