Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Christmas Time

Here's this year's CD. I think this one is pretty good. I hope you agree - happy holidays!

Other news:
The Public Good sent notice that on December 26, they will be making their first Charlotte NC appearance since 1994. It should be a good show, they're opening for Mitch Easter. Wish I could be there.

In case you don't remember, The Public Good is 3 of the guys that were in long time faves the Popes.

Finally, something I probably should have mentioned a while back. There's yet another Thomas Function 7" out on Alive Records. Only 1000 pressed so you better hurry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vertical House (Records & Photography) said...

Ashley & I like this mix a lot! Thanks also for the inclusion of Rise Up Howling Werewolf!

Have a good christmas!

21/12/08 11:53 AM  
Blogger KS said...

Thanks! Glad you like it! "X-Mas Lights" is a great record.

I planned to bring you guys a CD yesterday. I never got a chance to leave the house though and missed the whole Solstice thing. Now I'm not sure I'll have time before Christmas. Happy Holidays anyway!

21/12/08 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter