Thursday, July 13, 2006

A contest

Tomorrow afternoon, I’m going to post a song. The first person to correctly identify that song in the comments section of the post wins a one-of-a-kind custom made CD of songs that I like delivered right to your mailbox.

Multiple posts are allowed so you can change your mind after you make your first post. Be careful though, there is only one entry allowed. If you make another guess, your previous entries are voided and somebody else can win if you were correct the first time but changed your guess. Only one answer per post, posts with multiple guesses will not win the CD. The winning entry will have the artist and the song title EXACTLY correct – no partial credit will be given. Don’t try to contact me for hints or clues, you’re on your own.

If there is a correct entry, I’m not going to announce the winner until Monday afternoon at the earliest so you’ve got all weekend to think about your answer. If there is not a correct answer by Monday, I’ll say so and you guys can start guessing again.

I’m the final judge, deal with it. If this turns into a big hassle, I’ll cancel the contest. If everything goes OK, I may have another contest later on.

It is not a terribly obscure song. I expect somebody will have a winning post very soon after I post the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter