Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good news!

Friends,

I found my drums!

As you can imagine I am excited, relieved, slightly dumbstruck and ready to get them back.

My band mates encouraged me to create a flyer and distribute them to the closest pawn shops. I reluctantly did this, thinking it was a lost cause. To their credit, it worked. I am still very stunned and excited.

Believe it or not, they were at the pawn shop closest to my house, about ¾ of a mile down the road. The police have indicated it will be one to three weeks before the drums are released to me, now that they are evidence in a robbery, but I will get them back.

I want to extend a heart felt thank you to everyone that took the time to email, call or simple stop by and express their feelings about the robbery. I appreciate all of your concern and look forward to seeing you from behind the drums at a show soon.

If you forwarded my original "Stolen Drums" email to any groups or other individuals, I would greatly appreciate this one being forwarded also.

Thanks.
Barry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter